Monday, April 26, 2010

I am invited for an interview by a head-hunter consultant




After so many years working in this premier investment bank in Malaysia, really want to explore beyond this company.

It is certain beyond doubt that the Company is an excellent company...well, at least for the years that I draw salary and receive bonuses, plus some ESOS and EES shares that were granted to me, I manage to purchase a unit of condominium in SS2, a unit of apartment, though low cost in Damansara Perdana and a unit of 2.5 storey terrace in Bandar Puteri Puchong for my parents. All but Damansara Perdana are giving me excellent returns! I am truelly grateful towards my employer.

Nonetheless, I need a move-on.




I want to swim in a different sea, fly in the different sky. I have a strong feeling that I will soon get my dream job...Woo Hoo....


Well! This ia a renowned Company that has excellent opportunities ! Still I need to leave for my dream job that is already calling upon me!

No comments:

Post a Comment